Miraculous new growth

I noticed some new growth on some tomato seedlings.  Background, several days ago I accidently broke of the heads of a pot full of tomato seedlings.  Four of them!  RATSUMFRATZUM RATSUM FRATZ!!!!

I should have thrown them out. I was so angry with myself I pushed them away and haven't seen again until today.

Two seedlings the heads were completely dissected.


One is sprouting teeny tiny leaves


The other sprouted a completely new plant.

The third was almost completely decapitated. 

Hanging by only microscopic threads. 


It healed itself, a little crookedly, but it has doubled in size

The last one was cracked and laying on the dirt.


Today it's done a u-turn and is reaching for the sun.  All 4 are lagging in growth.   I will keep babying them.  Anything this stubborn deseves all the help it can get.



Aunt Mercy out!


Comments

Popular Posts