Lady, poor baby.

While Im so happy with my bed recently. Lady  however, hates my new bed frame. 

The frame is several inches too tall for her. 

Lady scrambles up the frame pretty well.  The jump to get down, landing on her front paws is making her very sore.

Even if its just bruising it appears to be painful. I found the solution on amazon. 

A pet ramp. I found a nice one on Amazon. I think it will work well for our sweet old girlie.  



I had a small shipping problem.  A short conversation with customer service and Amazon fixed the issue.

I'm pleased to say Ladys new ramp will be here on Sunday. 

I'll start training her to use it that day. 

Its all wood and rubber.  So It's good Mom and Lady.

Thanks Amazon. Your customer service folks handled my problem quickly. 


                      YEE HAW!!!

It just arrived this morning.  I must say I was dreading it.  I just knew it would be packed with a zillion tiny pieces. So glad it came fully assembled. 

In two minutes the ramp was ready to go.

Now training starts. I hope it works. Sometimes Lady is too smart for her own good. Lol!


Aunt Mercy out 

Comments

Popular Posts