Cuddlely old dog



 Several weeks ago I told you our own little royal was ill. Our Trixie, the queen of our home, has 2 deadly illnesses. She doesnt look too good right now. 

She is still happy to see us all when she gets up. She actively seeks our company. Even when we sleep we often wake up to a cuddle in progress.

I experinced one of these in process recently. (Glad my camera was within reach. Nobody would believe me otherwise!)


Usually I love a Queen Trixie cuddle. However Trixie was inspired with this cuddle after 1:AM.

I forgave her because Trixie is new to lots of cuddleing.  Time was all her cuddles were saved for her dear old Dad. Also known as my brother Charles.

These days however it's not unusual to wake up with Trixies paws around my arm and her head in the palm of my hand. Lady even gets her share of Trixie cuddles.





Our Queen even doubles up on her cuddles.  Look closley.  Trixie is draped over Lady and has her head on my tummy.  A shared cuddle.

I'm overjoyed to have Trixie still here.  As long as she actively seeks and enjoys a warm cuddle I'm happy she's still here

Queen Trixies loving Aunt Mercy out!

Comments

Popular Posts