Art’s and crafts day

Baking and knitting have taken over the last few days.  There is a lot of rising time in bread baking.  So I have two knitting projects to take up that time.  One I can get done in a couple day and one, shawl project that will end up six foot wide.  It’s been working a couple weeks already. Since it’s no where near finished I set a simple beanie to knit that I could finish during my bread breaks.




I chose this yarn becaus the vibrant colors.  Doesn’t it remind y’all of a peacock?

These are the loaves I cooked that needed a new project.  These simple patterns don’t distract from the times I need to remember the bread processes.





Two loaves of white sandwich bread and two loaves of dressing or stuffing bread. The dressing bread has all the favors of stuffing. Sage, onion, and garlic reminded of turkey dinner with dressing.

The next two are Italian loaves flavored with dried basil. This makes the best garlic bread. 

 


I love to have a variety of breads in my freezer. There are unique flavors in the bread that compliment any left overs. Long live the leftover sammie on arts and crafts day!









Comments

Popular Posts