Labor of love!

I have had a small project the last few days.  I’m trying so hard to stay active. With that I try to make my projects the things that make me happy.

This time around it was baking.  I had planned just a couple days. One recipe a day. But errors caused a slow down. Even two complete reversals.  Bless him Charles made two trips to the store.


 My Grandma Nettie made this cake every summer. Lemon pound cake. Isn’t it beautiful! Ice cream and fresh berries so fabu!

Even all the problems have not crushed my joy. Love to bake and the tiredness is just conformation that I’m still recovering.  But the results, when we actually got results, were so pretty I could not be happier!

As I slip into a deep sleep I remember the last few days with pride. I can’t wat to do it again. 

Comments

Popular Posts