Doctor day treat!

I had a follow up visit with my surgeon was supposed to be at 1:30 PM.yesterday.  At 12:30 PM I got a text that said the appointment had been cancelled.  I called the office to verify.  The appointment manager said I still had an appointment but it was at 1:PM!  By the time I got the right person on the line it was then 12:45.  ARRRRGGGGG.

After Learning as much as I could about the status of my appointment. . . we finally git in the van and headed to the doctors office.

Oh and did I mention they had moved their office since we had last been there?  Well they had!

While there they attempted to drain some liquids from my surgical site.  That was not a very successful maneuver. Rats!

Since the needles were unsuccessful.  We decided to give it a rest and watch it for three weeks.  If it doesn’t dissipate in that time we will discuss other options.

Needless to say I was totally frazzled! Comfort food where are you?!?  Trust Charles to know just what I needed.



Burgers! His smoked burgers.  Half beef and half pork. Hickory smoked and tucked inside a seeded bun that I made.

It looked and smelled luscious!  It immediately perked me up. When I slept I dreamed I dreamt of those burgers.

Yes I will dream of food a lot. Yummster!

Comments

Popular Posts