Lady hates water

Lady makes hating water seem like an Olympic sport! A bath sends her spiraling into a depression for the length of the wash. Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggg!

Until today I was unaware that extended to my shower as well.  Usually I keep both the dogs out of the bathroom when I shower. No one sees my nakedness. Not even the dogs!  Lady usually waits outside the bathroom door when I shower.

Lady found her way in some how.  Suddenly I heard this sad sound outside the shower. Lady was crying and pawing at the shower curtain.   When I looked to see what was up she turned as if to lead me out of the bathroom. I laughed got back to the business at hand.




Instantly Lady was,back, insisting I get away from the dangerous water filled little room. Crying and carrying on like I’ve not seen before. Finally she accepted I wasn’t ready yet.

Lady sat outside the shower, her nose just inside the curtain. Crying constantly and insistently.

Finally, soaking wet and apparently scary a trembling Lady led me back to the bedroom.  Soon I was dry and dressed.  Lady approved.  She did a doggie jig that resembles my happy dance!  

Comments

Popular Posts