Hi y’all!

I am so grateful that many of you have been reading my older posts as I try to recover. I am so much better health wise.  It seems I have finally gotten rid of the UTI I have been fighting since the middle of November.

 The trouble I have now is recovery.  I am still so weak I am able to work in  the house a little at a time. The continuation of lots of pain hinders me as well.

I have been spoiled by my brother.  He cooks all weekend to make sure I have protein to munch on most of the week.  He has also takes the time to do the shopping I can’t do online.

While Charles takes such good care of me, his dogs also do their best to make sure I behave.  Trixie has definite opinions on how much activity I am up to.  When I disobey Nurse Trixie she gets bossy.



She stands on my chest. Puts her forehead between my eyes and cry’s incessantly until I give in. A very stubborn little dog.


Then, joined by Lady, they stand guard to be sure I don’t sneak out of bed before I should. Any movement wakes them. They are instantly back on duty!

A sweet friend came today to help take care of the house. I haven’t been able to keep all done I needed to. Charles also took on some of this.  The dishes in particular.  Standing is almost too painful these days, so the dishes being done is SO helpful!

Between the four of them I am taken great care of! 




Comments

Popular Posts