Growing mushrooms

I love Mushrooms!  I would put them in everything I cook except that the brother considers them a plague upon the earth.  Or more correctly, a cross between a communist plot and pagan poison

So I don't buy them often.  Once they are harvested the just don't last well.  

I have found a company that claims that their product will allow you to harvest you own home grown oyster mushrooms in 10 days.  Back To The Roots.

The product is completely organic.  The growing medium is recycled coffee grounds.  The housing for the growing medium is cardboard.  Once the mushrooms have been completely harvested the coffee bean mixture can be used as compost.

I have ordered one. When it arrives I will update you with pictures as it progresses.

But don't tell the brother!  It's a surprise!  LOL

Comments

Popular Posts