Asian Salad dressing

I have always enjoyed an Asian chicken salad. But, because the dressing had so much sugar in them, I don't order them as much as I would like. I have been working for a while on a sugar-free version. I think I have it now.

In a pint jar with a tight fitting lid measure in the following:

1 clove of fresh garlic, minced
1 teaspoon five spice powder
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to your level of heat)
3 Tablespoons Splenda
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
3/4 cup vegetable oil

Screw the lid on tight and shake the dickens out that jar!! in a few seconds the dressing will be ready to use. It does become more intense with age. And keeps for several weeks in the fridge.

Comments

Popular Posts