Online watercolor painting.


 In recent weeks I have been following some water color artists I like.  They are all very talented, each in there own way.

My fave is Scott Christian Sava. His style speaks to me.  I'm nowhere  near his talent. But he inspires me to practice on.  

I'm watching as they build not only their subjects but the setting and the atmosphere. 

This is my little penguin, aka: the little blue or the fairy penguin.   Before you ask...yes there are actually varying shades of blue.  From teal to midnight navy. They live in the jungles of New Zealand. 

I know it's not my best work.  But I'm still trying to upgrade my skills as I practice.

I'm trying an African spotted dog today. This my first practice for this dog and the African savanna they live in. Here's hoping it's better.

Stay tuned for photos. 

Aunt Mercy out!

Comments

Popular Posts