Hey y'all

 I have been out of contact.  My allergies and my pain levels have been so out of control. So sorry.  

I have baked some. For a while ALL my baking had not been cooking well. Raw in the middle.

I got so out of sync I messed up my blueberry biscuit recipe.  But everyone loved the blueberry fritters anyway! Lol

I tried again recently.  It took over 2 hours to bake a coffee cake. 

 After that I worked it out. I tested my oven and found out what's going on.

I had an oven thermometer. I used it years earlier to make sure the temperature was off in this oven. I was able to adjust the temp.

For years  I was able to adjust the temperature 25 degrees up to make sure my breads, cakes and roasts come out well.

Now that adjustment is not working.  I tested the oven again.  It is now a full 100 degrees off. 

Yikes!! THAT explains a lot! Another adjustment  has helped.  But I really need a technician to regulate the oven.  It's fast going to be too much to adjust.

Happily adjusted

 Aunt Mercy Out





Comments

Popular Posts