Luv lasagna

 Hey y'all!

Yesterday I made lasagna. Mom has several food allergies.  It makes cooking especially difficult. 


I love having something just for


 her, that she enjoys. This came to me in a dream. Really in a dream. If you read me at all you know a lot of my special recipes are born in my dreams.

Quit laughing! It's true. 

Mom has always loved pasta but the gluten free styles are not for her. 

I have not been able to figure out some thing I can use instead. My mom is a veggie lover.  I use spaghetti squash to carry the sauces she loves. But it's not something she loves in baked pasta. 

A couple weeks ago I started dreaming of lasagna. But I couldn't figure out what to use instead of spaghetti squash. Then I saw it. Acorn squash. It keeps the the shape better than most.  It helps with layers. Plus she loves it so much.

I'm so happy! She kept saying how good this is.  

Ground turkey, ground chicken with carrots, onions, and garlic. Alfredo sauce is my fave and 3 cheeses. 

Luscious and creamy.  I'm so happy my mom has some thing in the freezer she enjoys. Since it freezes so well it may be one of her favorites.

Aunt Mercy out!



Comments

Popular Posts