Company

My sister and her husband, Sally and Mark, will be here any minute.  LOVE to see them.

Low contry boil is roumored to be the menu. I'm  making a foccacia to sop up the juices.




 

When dinner is over there may just be dessert waiting.  Coconut almond cheese cake. Almost forgot the chocolate chips on the top. That would have been tragic!



Aunt Mercy out!


PS:   As my sister said dinner was epic!!  Mark and Charles master smokers, made it was a smoked low country.  We had never done that before.  Sausage, wings and shrimp simmered in smoke and their own juices.  Smoked onions.  The bread sopped up all the juices.










Everyone  enjoyed the cheesecake.  Mom may have gone back for se seconds.  As for myself I had double portions of Sally's  coleslaw. I ate way too much!  Full as a tick.  STILL!!! Lol!


Aunt Mercy out again. [





Comments

Popular Posts