Change is ongoing

As I have told You my stroke has changed me some. So i figured I would swing with it...hee hee hee. You have heard of the viking Eric the Red. Well here's Aunt Mercy the Red!!!!!
First new change. Do you like the change? I do. i hope it's a positive thing. If you want to reply and you're new with me, come to
 justanotetosay.blogspot.com 

 The scond change is adopting a sea turtle as my personal icon. Their lives are an amazing struggle from begining to end. A sea turtle has a challenge just getting out of their eggs and into the sea. That's where I feel I am at this time. 

 Now all i do is a challenge to make life productive and carry on. Sea turtles always have to remember to be patient with themselves. 

 A large learning curve has been thrown at me. Not to mention the people around me. Common courtesy will help if you can remember. Easier said than done 

A doctor online has mentioned that not all my old me will always come back. Not ever. Most of my motor skills have returned to some degree. The rest will take some work. A lot of work So move ahead baby sea turtle. Move ahead!!! Id love to hear from y'all 

Aunt Mercy (the red) out!!!

Comments

Popular Posts