Ticked off little doggie

 Our little dogs had a vets appointment yesterday.  They got their  booster shots. An old fashioned going over from the vet.

All this has produced a seriously ticked off little dog.

Lady! ! !

SHE IS REALLY NOT TALKING TO US.


Usually she is affectionate and cuddly.   Right now she's not talking to us.

 Im kinda confused.  Charles took her to the vet (aka:  the bad place). Not me.  I stayed home.

So why is she ticked at me.  And she is undoubtedly ticked at me. 

Usually Lady gets in bed with me and cuddles.  Not today!  

No cuddle contact at all. When i  went in for a cuddle Lady actually kicked me.

I guess Lady thinks i should have saved her from the bad place. Who knew!?!? 

Thankfully Lady doesn't hold a grudge more than a morning.  She's already being more cuddly.


Aunt Mercy happily out!


Comments

Popular Posts