A little down time

Last week I had what I thought was going to be a short stay in the Emergency Department.  Turns out I was a little mistaken.  Turns out I had to be there for almost a week.

I was totally out of it, not up to blogging.  I’m sorry to have ignored you all so badly.  I’m back now.


As soon as I returned home two very sweet friends came to my rescue.  LB came through the door with a whole dozen yellow roses!  They are gorgeous!


I had a lovely frosted pressed glass vase that set them off beautifully!  Thanks LB!

The second friend has long been helping me with the house. She and her daughter came yesterday and put my little apartment in lovely order. Not only does it look spotless it smells beautifully. 

You would never know two dogs live with the brother and me.  Thanks AW!

Comments

Popular Posts