Fighter

Hi y’all!   I know you have noticed a fall off in my blogs recently.  I have had a bit of bad news.  My cancer has returned.

This lime it has reared it’s ugly head in my abdomen.  It’s a small mass.  A bout an inch long.

As the surgeon said it’s just kissing my kidney.  Just my luck I get an affectionate cancer. Hee hee! We are going to surgery tomorrow.  We are expecting it to be pretty straightforward.   I will be in the hospital awhile, but my typing fingers should be unaffected.

My mom and my sister have always said that I’m a fighter.  They’re right.  I am!  Sometimes I forget that. I found a pendant that reminds me of Family’s words.



A fearsome beast on the the shield and a ‘short’ sword to fend off invaders.  It will serve as a reminder of the faith my family has..

Blog to you later









Comments

Popular Posts