Forgot pics again!

Last night I made dinner again. Yay!  Just a simple crispy roast chicken thighs and roasted broccoliand cauliflower with pasta.

I remembered everything for the recipe but, once again, I forgot to take pictures. HATE it when I do
this! But all is not lost.

There was one thigh and a nice serving of the pasta mix left over. I chopped the meat and stirred it into the pasta. It made a lovely lunch.


It was just enough for lunch. The veggies were roasted with olive oil and minced garlic. Then tossed with a couple cups of cooked whole wheat pasta.  The crispy chicken was so simple as well. Pat the chicken very dry and put in refrigerator UNCOVERED for at least 2 hours but up to 6 is good.  

When ready to roast sprinkle with a mix of :

2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder 

Add no oils or liquids of any kind. It will stop the skin from crisping. I know! You have always heard otherwise. Just trust me, this works! If you don't trust me trust Americas test kitchen. I got it from  them! Lol! Bake 40 minutes then turn broiler on. This will finish the crisping.

Yummster!




Comments

Popular Posts