To cool!


 The company I got my mushroom gardens from, Back To The Roots, is launching a new product.  It looks too cool. I thought you might find it interesting too.

The premise is self-sustaining hydroponics.  The base is a small aquarium. The top is a hydroponic gardenThe pump filters aquarium water through the roots and gravel of the garden.  Feeding the garden and cleaning the fish tank at the same time.  All you do is fed the fish.

Gonna budget for one of these myself!  I will be pre-ordering  on kickstarter.com. 

If you would like more detailed information check out the site listed below.

Comments

Unknown said…
Just amazing Mercy! Thanks so much for all of your support!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Jasmine Jackson
Community Happ'y'ness Guru
Back to the Roots
2935 Adeline Street; Oakland, CA 94608
Tel: 510.922.9758 | Fax: 510.922.9568
www.backtotheroots.com

Popular Posts